Quality Assured Collision Center is fully integrated and computerized. We use all of the latest estimating programs and the best digital camera equipment. Estimators are always available, and all estimates are computerized.
With 50,000 square feet of spacious workspace, Quality Assured Collision Center is able to handle a large volume of vehicles. Our size and cutting-edge equipment enable us to complete your job faster.
- Chief EZ Liners (2): Four point anchoring system to hold vehicles in a stationary position during structural realignments.
- Chief EZ: Electrical or hydraulic equipment capable of making simultaneous multibody and structural realignments.
- Garmat Downdraft Heated Booth: State-of-the-art paint spray booth with built in heater and timer to guarantee accurate dry time process.
- PPG Waterborne Mixing System: A state-of-the-art paint mixing room with a paint application system capable of producing original manufacturer color and finishing.
- Robinair: The capacity to reclaim, evacuate, and recharge (R12 & R134) air conditioning systems by a qualified technician.
- Genesis II: A laser frame measuring system that provides before and after repair printouts
- Snap-on Diagnostic Scanner: A diagnostic system that scans and resets troubleshooting codes.
- Four vehicle lifts.